2020 Spring Program Registration
The Boys on the Right Track program registration fee of $165.00 may be covered by your health insurance plan, please call your provider to inquire. If you are a WNY Blue Cross Shield member, please use code S5941 when calling for coverage details.
Program Fee includes:
• Background Checked, CPR certified, program trained coaches
• 18 Boys on the Right Track lessons designed to empower boys with skills and healthy habits to last a lifetime
• A Dri-Fit program t-shirt
• 5k race registration fee
• A race medal
• Healthy snacks provided at each session
• Up to 3 hours of physical activity each week
The Boys on the Right Track program also includes the priceless benefits of decreased screen time, increased self-awareness, leadership skills, the development of friendships, and encouragement from staff and peers.
Each child is responsible for their own sneakers and water bottle.
Financial aid may be available for those that need it. You'll have the opportunity to apply when registering for our program.
Boys on the Right Track does not discriminate or restrict services based on factors of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, domestic partner status, genetic information, or citizenship status. Most of these apply to employment and volunteering opportunities.
• Spring Program registration opens soon.
• Program dates will be announced shortly.
• Our Spring 2020 5k will be held on Saturday, June 13th.
Sites outside of WNY:
• Spring Program registration open soon.
• Program dates vary by site.
• 5k date to be announced, ask coach for details.